A discrete boutique clinic located in the heart of Frome, Somerset
We offer consultations, skin treatments and aesthetic packages. Please see our Services page for more information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
An Introduction with Nurse Emma on The Babington Clinic’s YouTube Channel
Nurse Emma sits down with Mayor Andy Wrintmore and discusses Aesthetics on The Giant Pod
“Emma was great. A true professional and put me at ease. The results have been amazing, not just in reducing lines but emotionally. My confidence is back”
- Allow at least a week either side of your Covid vaccine (or any medical intervention) for your appointment at the Clinic
- Please use hand sanitiser frequently whilst visiting
- Wear a new mask for your appointment, available at the clinic entrance
- Enhanced cleaning regime and PPE in place for our safety
- Do not attend if unwell
- Be prepared for additional health screening and consent form
- Pre-appointment screening form available online. Complete 24-48 hours prior to appointment
- Please come to your appointment alone. This includes children
- Prepare for your appointment as toilets are closed to clients
- Use the NHS app to check in
- Should a further lockdown be imposed during your treatment regime, review appointments will only be available remotely and any physical procedures cancelled. No refunds or compensation offered as beyond my control. Government advice is adhered to
- Treatment menu may be limited during the pandemic and subject to change
- Enjoy your visit – that has not changed!
I was really nervous as this was my first time but Emma really put me at ease. She is so calm and efficient. She used a topical anesthetic and ice packs and I must say it really was almost painless.5 out of 5 Facebook Review
I love the result, my lips feel smooth and look natural, just fuller.
I will definitely be going back to see Emma for my frown lines next.
Emma is amazing! She takes a real interest in her clients and provides excellent care both before and after procedures. I’ve been having Botox for years now, having just moved to the area I needed to find someone new to provide this service. I’m so glad I found Emma she is definitely the best person I’ve been to!5 out of 5 Facebook Review
I have had botox injections for the first time at The Babington Clinic recently. I had an injury to my face and lost my confidence. Emma was great. A true professional and put me at ease. The results have been amazing, not just in reducing lines but emotionally. My confidence is back. People who don’t know I have had treatment have commented on how good I look. A new me. The after care that Emma offers is second to none. She is happy to give ongoing advice. I will defo be going back. Thank you Emma. I am recommending you to everyone. x5 out of 5 Facebook Review
Theoretical knowledge and therapeutic environment adds to the unique experience with Emma today!5 out of 5 Facebook Review
I had lip filler this morning and I am extremely pleased with the results. Emma is so lovely and puts you at ease. I would highly recommend this clinic.5 out of 5 Facebook Review
“Emma is amazing! She takes a real interest in her clients and provides excellent care both before and after procedures. I’ve been having Botox for years, I’m so glad I found Emma she is definitely the best person I’ve been to!”
CANCELLATION and DEPOSIT POLICY
We genuinely appreciate you choosing The Babington Clinic for your aesthetic treatments. We endeavour to offer a friendly and relaxed atmosphere at our clinic. Appointments cancelled at very late notice, more often than not, will remain as an empty booking therefore we have introduced a formal cancellation and deposit policy.
All treatments/appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be subjected to a cancellation charge. This equates to your deposit paid, meaning your deposit is non-refundable. Confirmation of the deposit payment to The Babington Clinic secures your appointment, with the balance to be paid on the day of treatment.